BENEFITS OF STUDYING MBBS IN PHILIPPINES for 2021-22
If one should know about the country where they are going to are interested in taking admission for MBBS in Philippines. The Philippines, is a sovereign state in Southeast Asia in the western Pacific Ocean.
Philippines is also not behind as it is the world’s third largest English speaking country. English is the mode of instruction in all levels of education, and is one of the Benefits of studying MBBS in Philippines for 2021-22.
This country is with a rich mix of culture and breathtaking beauty attracting tourists and students from all over the world for the following significant factors listed below.
Philippines having many outstanding medical Universities. Philippines holds the highest literacy rate @ 94% in Asia! That means the majority of people in Philippines are educated class.
That makes the country commendable and safe to go for studying medicine.
English is an international language which is used by majority countries in the world as either the first or the second language.
It is safe for both Boys and Girls. Philippines is a mix of different cultures which makes this country friendly country, giving the students an extra edge to be not treated as outside people or foreigners. The students who study here feel relaxed with friendly environment of the country and focus better on studies.
One of the biggest Benefits of studying MBBS in Philippines is that it is known worldwide for its medicine study. Since privatization took place very early in Philippines most of medical universities were privatized.
Another Benefits of studying MBBS in Philippines is the tropical climate of Philippines which is usually hot and humid. The temperatures usually vary from 21 °C (70 °F) to 32 °C (90 °F) with January being the coolest and May being the warmest months of the year.
When it comes to study abroad destinations for MBBS, Indian students have a few countries in the list. MBBS in Philippines is one of the preferred destinations of Indian students.
Similar to studying MBBS in China or European Countries, the Medical Council of India provides approval for many medical colleges and universities. Here is the brief outlook on the Benefits of studying MBBS in Philippines for 2021-22.
Philippines offers American system of medical education and the Primary Medical qualification is M.D. degree(MBBS). This qualification is globally recognized including the Medical Council of India.
The Philippines medical universities are approved by the World Health Organization. In addition, these are also listed and approved in the list of IMED and ECFMG medical education directories. It provides student an internationally recognized medical program. Also, students are eligible to appear in the international medical exams, namely USMLE.
When you check MBBS in Philippines review, you can see that about 8000 foreign students are admitted in MBBS every year. The standard of education by these medical universities in Philippines is on par with global standards. Every year, thousands of doctors move to different countries for higher education and practice.
Check out the MBBS in Philippines quora comments or MBBS in Philippines review, where climate is most favorable for the Indian students to understand better the Benefits of studying MBBS in Philippines for 2021-22. The climate in Philippines is very similar to Indian climate. So, it is easy for the Indian students to adapt to the environment in a foreign country. Philippines MBBS syllabus covers all aspects covered in a MBBS degree offered across the globe.
Do you know that more than 10000 international students enroll in Philippines Medical universities and out of which more than 50% are Indian students? Philippines universities and colleges are known for its quality and sending thousands of doctors and engineers every year to work in USA, UK, and other developed western countries. It has 2299 higher educational institutions and 40 medical colleges. According to American Physician Statistics, one among ten Physicians in the USA studied at Philippines medical university.
- The MD in Philippines is recognized and approved as an equivalent course to the MBBS by the MCI (Medical Council of India) who has established and maintain uniform standards of medical education.
- Professors in the Philippines universities are coming from different countries, including USA and India who are highly qualified and experienced in the allied field.
- Philippines medical colleges are regulated by the Philippines ministry of education and that is why Philippines colleges do not have any capitation fees as well as no donations to be paid for enrollment.
- Another advantage of an Indian student is the climate of the Philippines. Philippines climate varies from 23 °C to 32 °C throughout the year, which is very alike to the Indian climate helps Indian students in settling with no trouble. The other advantage of the similar climate is, people having the same pattern of disease which aids to the Indian students who want to practice in India.
- Philippines medical colleges fee structure is very affordable for Indian students.
- There is no donation required to enroll in Philippines medical college, unlike Indian medical colleges.
- Philippines follows US education system that opens numerous opportunities to make a career in English speaking countries inclusive of UK, USA, Australia, Canada, etc.
- Philippines Syllabus is very convenient for Indian students.
- The English medium of instruction diminishes the barrier of learning the native language and helps to concentrate only on the study.
- All the medical colleges in Philippines emphasis on practice over theory give you greater extent of practical experience that helps you during practice.
- The entire faculty of the Philippines medical colleges is co-operative and ready to help you in every query.
- As the MBBS degree of Philippines is recognized by MCI, you can practice in India after completing the MCI registration formalities.
- The MBBS degree of Philippines is recognized by every major country, that proffers you great career opportunity of working in the US, Canada, Australia and other developed countries without any extra course.
- The living cost at Philippines is very less compare to other along with there is very mere difference in Philippines currency and Indian currency that makes Philippines more affordable.
- We have a large number of messes and team of Indian chefs to make all the Indian dishes available for Indian students at affordable rates.
- India and Philippines both have a tropical climate that helps you quickly adjust to the Philippines climate.
- Listed on the 12th as the most populous country in the world, hence you will have greater opportunity to practice with a varied and large number of patients.
- You can easily communicate with patient and a local as the Philippines is the 3rd largest English speaking country where almost 94% of Filipinos speak English.
- If you are planning to migrate at US, there is good news for you. The student can crack the USLME parts I and II in Philippines only under the guidance of medical professors.
- Philippines is also renowned country for MD, the students coming from US, UK, Germany, France, Australia, Japan and South Korea is an evidence of it.
- If we look at the data of past years and today, the number of Indian students enrolling for MBBS in Philippines are drastically increased shows its worthiness.
- Excellent flight connectivity from India offers easy commutation throughout the year
- Philippines embassy is very liberal, that means it is easy to obtain a student visa and quick processing of documentation.
- To study MBBS in Philippines approximately 20,000 students enroll every year that shows prominence of the Philippines is not only limited to the India.
- Universities of the Philippines not only prepare for medical practice, but also prepare students for the MCI screening test.
Students who study MBBS in Russia need to manage the extreme weather conditions in Russia. More importantly the diseases which they learn in cold climatic country like Russia is not relevant in Indian context, where the climate is sub-tropical. The percentage of students who clear the FMGE (MCI screening test) from these two countries Russia and China range between 15-20%. But in case of students from Philippines medical colleges, the passing percentage for Foreign Medical Graduate Exam(FMGE) is well above 60% because of similar disease spectrum.
- Happiest hostel life
- Shopping and Entertainment
- Best college life
- Protective Environment
Philippines medical colleges provide excellent hostel accommodation for students coming from abroad. The rooms are furnished with every modern amenity. There is the provision of good hostel system with fully furnished rooms, quite study environment as well as recreation center.
Dormitory rooms at hostel can accommodate 2 or 3 students in a room. Hostels offer the perfect environment for study. Students have access to 24 hour emergency medical services. After witnessing the migration of many Indian students towards Philippines, a lot of local Indian restaurants have come up that offer luscious Indian food. Otherwise, the availability of common kitchen helps the students to cook whatever they like to. Cooking Indian food independently is the best way to enjoy it. Study MBBS in Philippines.
There are four recognized climate types in the Philippines, and they are based on the distribution of rainfall. The Climate of the Philippines is either tropical rainforest, tropical savanna or tropical monsoon, or humid subtropical (in higher-altitude areas) characterized by relatively high temperature, oppressive humidity and plenty of rainfall. Study MBBS in Philippines.
The culture of the Philippines is a combination of cultures of the East and West. Education in the Philippines has been influenced by Western and Eastern ideology and philosophy from the United States, Spain, and its neighboring Asian countries. Study MBBS in Philippines.
- Aggregate marks of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- Should have passed in NEET
In the mean time, if you are a medical MBBS aspirant or you are know someone who is looking out to do medicine by joining MBBS, there is a possibility to do MBBS Abroad. MBBS abroad offers avenues that would help anybody and everybody who are looking at making a career in medicine and becoming a doctor. The Medical syllabus of a lot of these countries are also advanced. Given the fact that you get international exposure with an advanced medical syllabus, makes the possibility of studying abroad more practical.
The popular destinations to the MBBS Abroad are Kyrgystan, Kazhaksthan, Russia, Bangladesh and Philippines. If you would like to see the comparison of the fee between these countries, you may visit our blog that details the MBBS abroad admission fee here.
Please click on MBBS abroad fee compared to get an idea on the fee structures.
Of all the nations mentioned above, if you choose to do MBBS in Philippines, there are a lot of possible colleges to choose from. However, choosing the top best Philippines Medical Universities and choosing the Top Best Medical Colleges of Philippines is a task that requires patience, diligence and research and you have to know the Benefits of studying MBBS in Philippines for 2021-22.
Check the Wikipedia link here, to know the Top Best Philippines Medical Colleges.
After doing the back ground check and understanding the Benefits of studying MBBS in Philippines for 2021-22, if you are happy in choosing UV Gullas College of Medicine, we would be glad to be of service. The UV Gullas College of Medicine Admissions office for International and Indian Students has opened up the UV Gullas College of Medicine Admissions 2021-22.
Another huge benefit of studying MBBS in Philippines for 2021-22 is the UV Gullas College of Medicine Fee structure by itself, which is moderate and affordable.
It may be considered as of amongst the top 5 medical colleges in Philippines and is affiliated to one of the best universities in Philippines – University of the Visayas which is 101 years old. The University of Visayas has proved its mettle over time, to churn out stalwarts who have served the society well and beyond normal circumstances. UV Gullas College of Medicine Fees structure, has been created keeping in mind service to humanity and love for human mankind. Under the University of the Visayas, UV Gullas College of Medicine has being in existence for more than 4 decades, and has an impressive list of alumni for its calling. This is also another reason, when a student goes through the top 5 medical colleges in Philippines to do MBBS in Philippines, UV Gullas College of Medicine turns out to be one of the top medical colleges of Philippines and has its UV Gullas College of Medicine Ranking is displayed in the Wikipedia. In choosing to do MBBS in Philippines, you could check out the rest of the top Medical colleges in Philippines also while checking out the UV Gullas College of Medicine, listed in the blog the Best Philippines Medical Colleges.
UV Gullas College of Medicine offers a globally recognized M.D degree. The curriculum offered is US-based. UV Gullas College of Medicine has a strong community of International students learning MBBS and the alumni runs into hundreds in number. M.D degree offered by UV Gullas College of Medicine is recognized globally by CHED, FAIMER, American Medical Association, WHO, GCM (General Council of Medicine – Britain/England/United Kingdom), American Medical Association, Medical Council of Thailand, Medical Council of California, Medical Council of Canada & MCI (Medical Council of India).
UV Gullas College of Medicine Fees Structure is been explained below :
First year MBBS fee stands at INR 6.75 lakhs. Second year MBBS will be INR 2.98 Lakhs per year and the third to fifth year MBBS fee at INR 2.7 Lakhs per year.
Total MBBS Course fee for 5 years M.D. degree at UV Gullas College of Medicine is – INR 17,83,000
Visa and Flight charges (Including Insurance) – INR 1,50,000
Food and Accommodation (per month) – PHP 11,000
So when considering the Benefits of studying MBBS in Philippines for 2021-22, UV Gullas College of Medicine could be a good option.
To do MBBS Abroad as in MBBS in Philippines, in UV Gullas College of Medicine, you may call UV Gullas College of Medicine admission office which is the official Indian admissions office, Chennai, for more information on UV Gullas admissions.
MBBS in Philippines Admissions 2021-22 have got opened. The MBBS in Philippines eligibility has been detailed for you below. And thus UV Gullas College of Medicine Admissions 2021 are now open. For Indian Students who want to do MBBS abroad, especially in MBBS in Philippines and they choose to take the UV Gullas College of Medicine Admissions; the MBBS students would have to appear for the NEET 2021 exam. They can send their 10th standard certificate with aadhar card (12th standard certificate- if they have), to the UV Gullas Admissions Staff, in the UV Gullas College of Medicine Admissions Office, Chennai, based out of Vadapalani.
This is done to ensure that your certificates are verified to check whether you are eligible. Once you eligibility is verified, follow the instructions of the UV Gullas College of Medicine Admissions staff’s instructions carefully. Start your MBBS abroad journey by choosing to do MBBS in Philippines at UV Gullas College of Medicine, Philippines, and come back to India as a respected doctor. The UV Gullas College of Medicine has been positioned as one of the Top Medical Colleges in Philippines to do medicine in Cebu. UV Gullas Direct Admissions office will guide you through the admission process and make everything easy for you.
UV Gullas College of Medicine Fees structure is one of the most affordable (Less than Rs.18 lakhs total for 5.5 years) especially when pursuing MBBS in Philippines.
Study a world-class M.D (Doctor of Medicine) degree which involves a lot of practical-based clinical training, at UV Gullas College of Medicine. UV Gullas College of Medicine is looking at creating MCI exam toppers for the MCI exam conducted in India. The MCI toppers have been from Philippines Medical colleges that come under the same management as the UV Gullas College of Medicine. The Medical Syllabus in Philippines is generally the same across all colleges with tiny variations. The Medical Syllabus of Philippines can be checked in the UV Gullas Syllabus hyperlink.
The MBBS in Philippines fees is dependent on the Course duration and the division of the Medical Syllabus in Philippines, followed by the respective colleges. The Medical Syllabus of Philippines is divided into BS as a premedical course and the MD. Initially, a MBBS student aspiring to do MBBS abroad especially in MBBS in Philippines may have to choose between the various Philippines Medical Colleges. For that a thorough understanding of the MBBS in Philippines courses is required, and the process and the eligibility factors are important also. It is more or less the same as UV Gullas College of Medicine Admissions Eligibility. Hence, you may check the MBBS in Philippines Eligibility by checking either of the hyper link.
Call UV Gullas College of Medicine Authorized Admission office in Chennai, Vadapalani today and book your appointment through +91 9445553877
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
And visit us at:
UV Gullas College of Medicine Admissions Office,
Shree towers, #51, 100 feet road, Near Vadapalani flyover, Vadapalani, Chennai-600026.
If you would like to do MBBS Abroad more specifically, MBBS in Philippines, then you could check out the UV Gullas College of Medicine Admission Fees Structure is given in the UV Gullas College of Medicine official website – uvgullascollegeofmedicine.com
To find answers for some of the frequently asked questions, visit uvgullascollegeofmedicine.com/faqs/