UV Gullas College of Medicine Fees Structure is one of the most affordable when a student decides to do MBBS abroad. Here, in this blog we would be comparing the average structure of finance required for Philippines, Russia and China.
Medical MBBS seats are scarce in India. As a result, there is a lot of competition and the expenses are exorbitant for most people to afford. Capitation fee for MBBS is at an all-time high in India now. Also cracking NEET exams takes one or two years extra, because after the students complete their 12th grade, they are faced with undue competition. This is due to the repeaters participating relentlessly. Also, recently with the cap on the number of times a candidate can attempt being removed, the competitors have only been increasing. (These seasoned repeaters on joining the furore ensure that NEET is just not an easy exam to pass anymore.
This is why a lot of Indian students choose to study MBBS abroad. MBBS is offered at far more affordable rates in countries like Philippines, Russia, Ukraine, Georgia & the Caribbean. These countries also have good institutions that give globally recognized M.D (Doctor of Medicine) degrees. Thousands of Indian students graduate from these countries every year and start working in India. This is a great opportunity for Indian students to use.
MBBS abroad in different countries fees structure comparison :
Between all these countries, let’s look at the average course fee for five years for MBBS courses:
|Country||Total Course Fee in US Dollars||Total Course Fee in Indian Rupee|
|Russia||USD 30,000 to 54,000||INR 21.5 lakhs to 40 lakhs|
|Ukraine||USD 25,000 to 35,000||INR 18 lakhs to 25 lakhs|
|Carribeans||USD 32,000 to 70,000||INR 23 lakhs to 50 lakhs|
|Philippines||USD 22,000 to 26,000||INR 16 lakhs to 18 lakhs|
From the comparison table, we can come to the conclusion that the Philippines is the most affordable country for Indian students to pursue MBBS abroad.
MBBS in Philippines has other advantages
- Known as the third largest English-speaking country in world, the former American Colony, Philippines as a country, is Asian. The English usage and connotation is almost similar to India. Hence no requirement for IELTS.
- Such is not the case for China and Russia. There they are forced to learn the local language, like for example, in Russia there are close to 35 Russian languages spoken. So if the student is going to Ukraine he will forced to learn Ukrainian wherein in China, he may be forced to learn Mandarin, Cantonese, Shanghainese or even Fuzhou. It becomes more imperative to learn as medical students needs to interact with the local population if they are to practice, and since a student spends 6 years over there, without the interaction the medical students wouldn’t be able to practice medicine. The language barrier plays a tremendous role in the students practice when it starts playing havoc in creating relationships and understanding the diagnosis. If there wasn’t a language barrier, the same disease would have been easily diagnosed.
- Philippines is predominantly a tourism based economy country and hence the the people are generally friendly & helpful, and they are very respectful in nature. The current President of the Philippines, Rodrigo Duterte, has ensured that the country is peaceful by using some stringent measures.
- Today Philippines stands as a stark example of exemplary political will power to change the atmosphere of a country. The honest and gentle folk of the Philippines leaves the Foreign Medical Graduates studying MBBS in Philippines feeling safe and secure.
- Philippines offers 5 years medical course, compared to the extended 6 years course in Russia or China which also entails one to learn the local language of Russia in order to interact with the locals of the country.
- Weather conditions similar to India – which means Philippines has similar disease patterns to that of India. Students who learn and practice in Philippines will be able to adapt easier when they come back to India after finishing their MBBS.
Tips to choosing the best universities for MBBS in Philippines:
- Search for a university with global recognition from organisations like FAIMER, CHED, WHO, USMLE.
- Look for MCI recognition. Check for MCI recognition. This gives credibility to the college. A student of UV Gullas College of Medicine doesn’t need NEET, but a student from India who only passes NEET is eligible to come back to India and practice after passing the National Exit Exam (NEXT) kept by the MCI (Medical Council of India) or now known as the NMC (National Medical Commission)
In Philippines, UV Gullas College of Medicine Fee structure by itself is one of the moderate and affordable. It may be considered as of amongst the top three in Philippines and is affiliated to one of the best universities in Philippines – University of the Visayas. Having completed 100 years of existence, the University of Visayas has proved its mettle over time, to churn out stalwarts who have served the society well and beyond normal circumstances. UV Gullas College of Medicine Fees structure, has been created keeping in mind service to humanity and love for human mankind. Under the University of the Visayas, UV Gullas College of Medicine has being in existence for more than 4 decades, and has an impressive list of alumni for its calling.
UV Gullas College of Medicine offers a globally recognized M.D degree. The curriculum offered is US-based. UV Gullas College of Medicine has a strong community of International students learning MBBS and the alumni runs into hundreds in number. M.D degree offered by UV Gullas College of Medicine is recognized globally by CHED, FAIMER, Amercian Medical Association, WHO, GCM (General Council of Medicine – Britain/England/United Kingdom), American Medical Association, Medical Council of Thailand, Medical Council of California, Medical Council of Canada & MCI (Medical Council of India).
UV Gullas College of Medicine Fees Structure is been explained below :
First year fee stands at INR 5.95 lakhs. Second to fifth year fee at INR 2.5 Lakhs per year.
Total Course fee for 5 years M.D. degree at UV Gullas College of Medicine is – INR 15,95,000
Visa and Flight charges (Including Insurance) – INR 1,25,000
Food and Accommodation (per month) – PHP 11,000
If you would like to do MBBS in Philippines, then you could check out our college UV Gullas College of Medicine.
If you would like to do MBBS Abroad more specifically, MBBS in Philippines, then you could check out our college UV Gullas College of Medicine. You may call UV Gullas College of Medicine admission office which is the official Indian admissions office, Chennai, for more information on UV Gullas admissions.
MBBS in Philippines Admissions 2020 have got opened. The MBBS in Philippines eligibility has been detailed for you below. And thus UV Gullas College of Medicine Admissions 2020 are now open. For Indian Students who want to do MBBS abroad, especially in MBBS in Philippines and they choose to take the UV Gullas College of Medicine Admissions; the MBBS students would have to appear for the NEET 2020 exam. They can send their 10th standard certificate with aadhar card (12th standard certificate- if they have), to the UV Gullas Admissions Staff, in the UV Gullas College of Medicine Admissions Office, Chennai, based out of Vadapalani.
This is done to ensure that your certificates are verified to check whether you are eligible. Once you eligibility is verified, follow the instructions of the UV Gullas College of Medicine Admissions staff’s instructions carefully. Start your MBBS abroad journey by choosing to do MBBS in Philippines at UV Gullas College of Medicine, Philippines, and come back to India as a respected doctor. The UV Gullas College of Medicine has been positioned as one of the Best Philippines Medical Colleges to do medicine in Cebu. UV Gullas Direct Admissions office will guide you through the admission process and make everything easy for you.
UV Gullas College of Medicine Fees structure is one of the most affordable (Less than Rs.16 lakhs total for 5.5 years) especially when pursuing MBBS in Philippines.
Study a world-class M.D (Doctor of Medicine) degree which involves a lot of practical-based clinical training, at UV Gullas College of Medicine. UV Gullas College of Medicine is looking at creating MCI exam toppers for the MCI exam conducted in India.The MCI toppers have been from Philippines Medical colleges that come under the same management as the UV Gullas College of Medicine. The Philippines Medical College Syllabus is generally the same across all colleges with tiny variatons. You may check the UV Gullas Syllabus here.
The MBBS in Philippines Course is divided into BS as a premedical course and the MD. Initally, a MBBS student aspiring to do MBBS abroad especially in MBBS in Philippines may have to choose between the various Philippines Medical Colleges. For that a thorough understanding of the MBBS in Philippines courses is required, and the process and the eligibility factors are important also. It is more or less the same as UV Gullas College of Medicine Admissions Eligibility. Hence, you may check the MBBS in Philippines Eligibility by checking the hyper link.
Call UV Gullas College of Medicine Authorized Admission office in Chennai today and book your appointment at +91 9445553877
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
And visit us at:
UV Gullas College of Medicine Admissions Office,
Shree towers, #51, 100 feet road, Near Vadapalani flyover, Vadapalani, Chennai-600026.
If you would like to do MBBS Abroad more specifically, MBBS in Philippines, then you could check out the UV Gullas College of Medicine Admission Fees Structure is given in uvgullascollegeofmedicine.com
To find answers for some of the frequently asked questions, visit uvgullascollegeofmedicine.com/faqs/