Top Medical Colleges in Philippines
The Top Medical Colleges in Philippines, Best Medical Universities in Philippines and the Latest NEWS on MCI internship rules for foreign medical graduates from Philippines in India are some of the factors covered below.
Those students planning to do MBBS in Philippine, have to choose the best Medical colleges in Philippines to do MBBS at Philippines. Some of the Top Medical College in Phillipines where one can choose to take MBBS admission in Phillipines are discussed below.
List Of Best Medical Colleges In Philippines For Indian Students
MBBS in Philippines is offered by the Medical colleges governed by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) of the Philippines. Medical Education in Philippines is recognized by World Health Organization (WHO) and association of foreign medical graduates.
Best Medical Colleges in Philippines with long history and expertise in academic research, well supported by excellent infrastructure makes it the best option to study medicine in Philippines. A large number of students from Sri Lanka, India, China, Bangladesh, Pakisthan, Nigeria, USA, UK, Germany, Ukraine and Iran are coming to study medicine in Philippines.
The Top Performing Medical Universities in the Philippines are listed below. MBBS in Philippines admissions is principally offered and developed by accredited and government recognized medical Colleges in the country and regulated by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) of the Philippines, and accredited by the Association of Best Philippine Medical Colleges.
|Slno:||University Name||Address||University Image|
|Top Medical College in Philippines – Rank No 1||Emilio Aguinaldo College – School of Medicine||Paco, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines.|
|Top Medical College in Philippines – Rank No 2||UV Gullas College of Medicine||Banilad, Mandaue City, 6014, Cebu, Philippines.|
|Top Medical College in Philippines – Rank No 3||Davao Medical School Foundation||Medical School Dr, Poblacion District, Davao City, 8000 Davao del Sur, Philippines.|
|Top Medical College in Philippines – Rank No 4||Lyceum Northwestern University||Dagupan, 2400 Pangasinan, Philippines.|
|Top Medical College in Philippines – Rank No 5||Southwestern University||Urgello Street, Lungsod ng Cebu, 6000 Lalawigan ng Cebu, Philippines.|
|Top Medical College in Philippines – Rank No 6||OUR LADY OF FATIMA UNIVERSITY||120 MacArthur Highway, Valenzuela, 1440 Metro Manila, Philippines.|
|Top Medical College in Philippines – Rank No 7||BICOL CHRISTIAN COLLEGE OF MEDICINE||Legazpi City, Philippines.|
Nowadays, MBBS in Philippines admissions has become the best choice for Indian students to study their course of medicine.
More than 12,000 students from foreign countries like Sri Lanka, India, China, Bangladesh, Pakisthan, Nigeria, USA, UK, Germany, Ukraine and Iran come to study MBBS in Philippines. Almost, all top MCI & WHO approved Top medical universities in Philippines follow the US educational system.
This system offers the students bright career opportunities after once they take MBBS in Philippines admissions.
The US Educational System followed by the Best Medical Universities in Philippines provides the ideal mix of theoretical and practical education which empowers the aspirants to become successful practitioners. The medical course offered to the students who choose to do MBBS in Philippine is known as the MD program [Doctor of Medicine].
The number of Indian Medical students coming to Philippines are on the rise with the dream to study MBBS abroad. MBBS in Philippines admissions ensures that the students get the training magnificence that is offered by the top medical colleges in Philippines.
The Top medical colleges in Philippines are mostly also well known for their affordable fees structure. The MBBS in Philippines Fees structure for Indian students coupled with high quality of education, is any given day worth one’s money.
The best medical universities in Philippines are approved by the MCI and also listed in World Health Organization (WHO) Geneva, FAIMER etc. Most of the medical students from Philippines get opportunities to work in powerful countries, if they have successfully finished the medical course.
Eligibility to do MBBS in Philippines, Important Admissions dates for MBBS in Philippines and the average fees to do MBBS in Philippines
MBBS in Philippines – An Overview
|Last Date to Apply||July, 2020|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB for General Category|
40% for SC/ST Category
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|IELTS & TOEFL||Not Required|
|MBBS in Philippines Minimum Course Fee||Rs.2.7 Lakhs/Year|
|MBBS in Philippines Maximum Course Fee||Rs.8 Lakhs/Year|
|Cost of Living in Philippines||Rs.7-10 Thousand/Month|
|Course Duration||5.5 (Including Internship)|
|Medium of Teaching||English Language|
|Universities Recognition||MCI, WHO, ECFMG & WFME|
MBBS in Philippines: Intake for 2020
|Application Start Date||March 2020|
|Last Date of Application||June/July 2020|
|Course Commences From||September/October 2020|
Benefits of Studying MBBS in Philippines (Indian Students)
Studying MBBS in Philippines come with numerous benefits. Some of them are listed below :
- MBBS in Philippines is affordable & so is also the cost of living for Indian students in the country.
- If one was to choose to take up the MBBS in Philippines admissions, it would be the best destination to study given the high quality of education.
- MBBS in Philippines is fully taught in English language.
- Not necessary to learn any new language to study in Philippines.
- Every Philippines medical universities follow the US pattern of education which directly helps the students who desire to give USMLE exam.
- Higher FMGE passing percentage than Ukraine, China, Russia, Nepal, Kyrgyzstan & Germany (As per reports on 2016-17).
- In Philippines, One of the most noteworthy MCI Screening Test passing percentage is achieved by the students.
- Direct MBBS admission in Philippines with best medical universities in Philippines.
- All top medical universities in Philippines are recognized by – WHO, MCI, ECFMG & WFME
- MBBS degree from Philippines are globally recognized.
- No donation and capitation fees to take MBBS admission in Philippines.
- IELTS & TOEFL exam is not required.
Syllabus of the MD Program at the Medical Universities in Philippines
|Syllabus for Pre-Medical|
|First Term||Second Term||Third Term||Fourth Term|
|Calculus & Analytical||Plant Physiology||Ecology||Rizal’s Life, Works, and Writings|
|Geometry||Fundamentals of Genetics||Education for sustainable||Econ. / Taxation & Agrarian Reform|
|Biochemistry||Animal Physiology||Development||Human Genetic|
|Plant Morpho-anatomy||Entomology||Research Methodology||Radiation Biology|
|Comparative Vertebrate Anatomy||Freshwater Biology||Systematic Biology||Histology & Micro-technique|
|General Psychology||General Microbiology||Cell and Molecular Biology||Research in Bio. Sc. (Thesis Writing)Immunology|
|Parasitology||Philosophy of Man||Comparative Religion||–|
|Plant Morpho-anatomy||Developmental Biology||Politics and Governance||–|
|MBBS (MD) Syllabus|
|First year||Second year||Third year||Fourth year|
|History of Medicine||Microbiology||Radiology||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|Preventive and Communicative||Pharmacology||Neuroscience-3||–|
|–||Psychiatry||Obstetrics and Gynecology||–|
Recognition of the Top Medical Universities in Philippines
If you have decided to take a admission in MBBS in top medical universities of Philippines, then it is the best decision you have ever taken for your bright career. The top medical universities or a medical degree in Philippines are recognized by
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Foundation of Advancement of International Medical Education & Research (FAIMER)
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- World Federation for Medical Education (WFME)
Top 7 Reasons as to Why Study MBBS in Philippines
- Every kind of Indian food is available in Philippines at low cost.
- Philippines is the 3rd largest english speaking country. So, there will be no language barrier to communicate with the local person.
- Environment, people and culture are very friendly.
- Students can apply for USMLE and go to the USA for medical practice.
- Focus on developing the practical skills & knowledge of students.
- It has campus accommodation with Indian food.
- MBBS in Philippines would give you an internationally recognized Medical degree.
- Problem-based learning methodology
Course Duration of MBBS (MD) in Philippines
- The total course duration in Philippines is of 6 years (including 1 year internship).
- MBBS course in Philippines is called as BS-MD.
- The initial 16 to 18 months of MBBS course will center around bachelor of science program which builds up a solid establishment for medical education.
- Next 4 years of study is fully associated to study medicine and clinical subjects. At the end of program, students undergo the clinical rotations where they get an opportunity to work for selected hospital departments and under the supervision of senior doctors, they can practice and learn about medicines while treating the patients.
MBBS in Philippines – Is it Safe for Indian Students?
- Philippines is an ideal destination for Indian students.
- Philippines is truly safe & secure country for living. Also their government ensures the other students who come to study Medicine Program in Philippines.
After Completing MBBS from Philippines
- You can come back to India and begin working as practitioner by passing the MCI screening exam.
- You can enroll for the post graduation or hospital management courses.
- One can enroll in master of health service, master of administration in Philippines or master of public health.
- USA as an alternative will open for you. Philippines will likewise give you adequate of employment opportunities during and after the fulfillment of MBBS degree in Philippines. You can acquire more than some other nation in the wake of finishing medicinal education in Philippines.
- You can pick for clinical research jobs or begin for clinical practice.
MBBS in Philippines Eligibility 2020
The eligibility criteria decided by MBBS colleges or schools in Philippines are very moderate. If your details are complying with the below specific criteria, then you are eligible to get an affirmation for MBBS in Philippines.
- The student’s age must be 17 years or above completed before 31st December.
- For general category, student must cleared 12th science with a 50% aggregate of PCB.
- For SC/ST and OBC, student must cleared 12th science with 40% aggregate of PCB.
Admission Procedure for MBBS in Philippines for Indian Students
We will assist the students at every steps to fulfill the dream of students
Step 1 : Initially, fill the application form.
Step 2 : Besides, submit the soft copies of your passport, and 10th and 12th std certificates
Step 3 : Thirdly, collect the admission letter from the university.
Step 4 : After the confirmation of admission, the documentation process will start.
Step 5 : The immigration procedure shall be started and a Visit to the Philippines Embassy is slated after receiving the invitation letter.
Step 6 : Finally, check, evaluate and verify each and every document before leaving the country.
Required Documents to take MBBS Admission in Philippines
Following documents must be ready with the applicant to study in any medical colleges of Philippines:
- Valid Passport
- Educational Documents of the Student
- Application form for student visa
- 3 passport size photo of students
- Medical health certificate of the students
- NOA (Original Notice of Acceptance)
- CEA (Police Clearance Certificate authenticated by the Philippine Embassy)
- Visa Fee
Indian Food Availability
- If Indian students wants to eat Indian food in Philippines outside the universities canteens, they can get the Indian food very easily by exploring the beautiful country.
- Indian students will get complete different varieties of healthy and hygienic Indian food from any medical universities canteens like of Gujarati, Punjabi, South Indian & many more.
Latest NEWS as on August 2nd, 2020 –
MCI internship rules for foreign medical graduates from Philippines in India
MCI internship rules for foreign medical graduates in India has been changed and that is a good news. From today onwards, MCI has decided to ACCEPT INTERNSHIP FROM PHILIPPINES also.
As per advisory public notice from Medical Council of India dated 30-July-2020, Internship training completed by an Indian national during his/her Medical Course while pursuing MBBS in Philippines are accepted for permanent registration in Indian State Medical Council.
It is not mandatory for students to do internship training in India anymore.
If you would like to do MBBS in Philippines, then you could check out our college UV Gullas College of Medicine, which is seen as one of the Best Philippines Medical Colleges.
If you would like to do MBBS Abroad more specifically, MBBS in Philippines, then you could check out our college UV Gullas College of Medicine. You may call UV Gullas College of Medicine admission office which is the official Indian admissions office, Chennai, for more information on UV Gullas admissions.
MBBS in Philippines Admissions 2020 have got opened. The MBBS in Philippines eligibility has been detailed for you below. And thus UV Gullas College of Medicine Admissions 2020 are now open. For Indian Students who want to do MBBS abroad, especially in MBBS in Philippines and they choose to take the UV Gullas College of Medicine Admissions; the MBBS students would have to appear for the NEET 2020 exam. They can send their 10th standard certificate with aadhar card (12th standard certificate- if they have), to the UV Gullas Admissions Staff, in the UV Gullas College of Medicine Admissions Office, Chennai, based out of Vadapalani.
This is done to ensure that your certificates are verified to check whether you are eligible. Once you eligibility is verified, follow the instructions of the UV Gullas College of Medicine Admissions staff’s instructions carefully. Start your MBBS abroad journey by choosing to do MBBS in Philippines at UV Gullas College of Medicine, Philippines, and come back to India as a respected doctor. The UV Gullas College of Medicine has been positioned as one of the Best Philippines Medical Colleges to do medicine in Cebu. UV Gullas Direct Admissions office will guide you through the admission process and make everything easy for you.
UV Gullas College of Medicine Fees structure is one of the most affordable (Less than Rs.16 lakhs total for 5.5 years) especially when pursuing MBBS in Philippines. Study a world-class M.D (Doctor of Medicine) degree which involves a lot of practical-based clinical training, at UV Gullas College of Medicine. UV Gullas College of Medicine is looking at creating MCI exam toppers for the MCI exam conducted in India.The MCI toppers have been from Philippines Medical colleges that come under the same management as the UV Gullas College of Medicine. The Philippines Medical College Syllabus is generally the same across all colleges with tiny variatons. You may check the UV Gullas Syllabus here.
The MBBS in Philippines Course is divided into BS as a premedical course and the MD. Initally, a MBBS student aspiring to do MBBS abroad especially in MBBS in Philippines may have to choose between the Top Philippines Medical Colleges. For that a thorough understanding of the MBBS in Philippines courses is required, and the process and the eligibility factors are important also. It is more or less the same as UV Gullas College of Medicine Admissions Eligibility. Hence, you may check the MBBS in Philippines Eligibility by checking the hyper link.
Call UV Gullas College of Medicine Authorized Admission office in Chennai today and book your appointment at +91 9445553877
Or email us at email@example.com
And visit us at:
UV Gullas College of Medicine Admissions Office,
Shree towers, #51, 100 feet road, Near Vadapalani flyover, Vadapalani, Chennai-600026.
If you would like to do MBBS Abroad more specifically, MBBS in Philippines, then you could check out the UV Gullas College of Medicine Admission Fees Structure is given in uvgullascollegeofmedicine.com
To find answers for some of the frequently asked questions, visit uvgullascollegeofmedicine.com/faqs/