MBBS in Philippines Admissions 2020
MBBS in Philippines Admissions 2020 is considered today as an apt choice. The reason being that, Philippines is one of the most docile countries in the world and hence doing MBBS abroad, as in, MBBS in Philippines is considered as the best choice. Situated in the western Pacific Ocean, it consists of about 7,641 islands that are broadly categorized under three main geographical divisions from north to south: Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. The capital city of the Philippines is Manila and the most populous city is Quezon City, both part of Metro Manila. Bounded by the South China Sea on the west, the Philippine Sea on the east and the Celebes Sea on the southwest, the Philippines shares maritime borders with Taiwan to the north, Japan to the northeast, Vietnam to the west, Palau to the east, and Malaysia and Indonesia to the south.
The Philippines’ international relations are based on trade with other nations. As a founding and active member of the United Nations, the Philippines has been elected several times into the Security Council. In addition, the Philippines is also a founding and active member of ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations), an organization designed to strengthen relations and promote economic and cultural growth among states in the Southeast Asian region. So accreditation and recognition from the Best Philippines Medical Colleges while choosing to do MBBS in Philippines is a matter of high valuation.
Religiously, the Philippines is officially a secular state, although Christianity is the dominant faith. About 80.58% of the population professed Catholicism.
Literacy Rate in Philippines has a simple literacy rate of 95.6%. Filipino values are, for the most part, centered around maintaining social harmony and hence, are peace loving people. Hence Philippines is a very safe option for foreign MBBS students, to choose the Best Philippines Medical Colleges to do MBBS in Philippines. The Best Philippines Medical Colleges are CHED accredited and has to be part of the NMAT exams. The UV Gullas Medical College world ranking when compared among the Best Philippines Medical Colleges is very good due to exclusive facilities and also being a thought leader in the field of MBBS abroad, more specifically in MBBS in Philippines.
Ethinologue lists 186 individual languages in the Philippines, 182 of which are living languages. However, Filipino and English are the official languages of the country.
Due to different eras of colonisations, there are numerous influences in the field of music. However, most music before colonisation were reminiscent of nature. An example is the tribal music Koyu No Tebulul of the T’boli and Ambo Hato of the Ifugao.
Various Sports and past times are popular in the Philippines including basketball, boxing, volleyball, football(Soccer), American Football, badminton, Karate, taekwondo, billiards, bowling, chess. Motorcross, cycling and mountaineering are also becoming popular.
Cebu is a province of the Philippines located in the Central Visayas (Region VII) region, and consists of a main island and 167 surrounding islands and islets. Its capital is Cebu City, “the Queen City of the South”, the oldest city and first capital of the Philippines, which is politically independent from the provincial government. It’s also the financial capital of Philippines and thus a good place to do Medicine in Cebu if one plans to do MBBS abroad, specifically, MBBS in Philippines.
The Cebu Metropolitan Area or Metro Cebu is formed by 7 neighboring cities (Carcar City, Cebu City, Danao City, Lapu-Lapu City, Mandaue City, Naga City, and Talisay City) and 6 municipalities (Compostela, Consolacion, Cordova, Liloan, Minglanilla, and San Fernando).
Cebu is one of the most developed provinces in the Philippines, thus making the concept of doing medicine in Cebu a very comfortable choice, with Metro Cebu being the second largest metropolitan area in the Philippines (after Metro Manila) with medicine in Cebu City as a possibility since it is the main center of commerce, trade, education and industry in the Visayas. In a decade medicine in cebu has gained prominence as Cebu has transformed into a global hub for business processing services, tourism, shipping, furniture-making, and heavy industry.
Mactan–Cebu International Airport, located on Mactan Island, is the second busiest airport in the Philippines.
See the below link to see Cebu city and make it easier to envisage how it would be to do medicine in Cebu City in UV Gullas College of Medicine.
About the Best Philippines Medical Colleges where you could do MBBS abroad in MBBS in Philippines Admissions 2020.
MBBS abroad, especially MBBS in Philippines can be done only in schools that are regulated by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) of the Philippines, and accredited by the Association of Philippine Medical Colleges.
The prominent Colleges where you could do MBBS abroad as in, for MBBS in Philippines Admissions 2020 are :
The Medical Board of the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) of the Philippines, as on September 2018 announced that 3717 of 4542 MBBS students doing MBBS abroad in MBBS in Philippines, passed in the Philippine Physician Licensure Examination given by the Medical Board in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cebu and Davao City. All the BEST Philippines Medical Colleges are CHED accredited and have being part of the NMAT(National Medical Admissions Test) exams also
The Best Philippines Medical Colleges if one were to choose MBBS Abroad especially, MBBS in Philippines, as per the list that came out in the September 2019, Physician Licensure Examination as per Commission Resolution No. 2010-547 series of 2010 were:
|RANK||SCHOOL||TOTAL NO.OF EXAM.||TOTAL NO.PASSED||PERCENTAGEPASSED|
|1||ATENEO DE MLA UNIV. SCHOOL OF MED. & PUBLIC HEALTH-PASIG||133||133||100.00 %|
|CEBU INSTITUTE OF MEDICINE||127||127||100.00 %|
|PAMANTASAN NG LUNGSOD NG MAYNILA||103||103||100.00 %|
|2||UNIVERSITY OF SANTO TOMAS||433||430||99.31 %|
|3||UNIVERSITY OF THE EAST RAMON MAGSAYSAY MEM MEDICAL CTR||297||293||98.65 %|
|UNIVERSITY OF THE VISAYAS UV GULLAS COLLEGE OF MEDICINE PHILIPPINES-CEBU||148||146||98.65 %|
|4||FAR EASTERN UNIVERSITY-NICANOR REYES MEDICAL FOUNDATION||301||296||98.34 %|
|5||SAINT LOUIS UNIVERSITY||157||153||97.45 %|
|6||DAVAO MEDICAL SCHOOL FOUNDATION||178||170||95.51 %|
|7||DE LA SALLE MED. & HEALTH SCIENCES INST.(FOR.DLSU-DASMA HS)||238||214||89.92 %|
|8||CEBU DOCTORS UNIVERSITY-COLLEGE OF MEDICINE||126||110||87.30 %|
This is why MBBS students prefer to do MBBS in Philippines.
Of these Schools, the reason why when an MBBS student choose to do MBBS abroad and decides on taking up MBBS in Philippines Admissions by doing medicine in Cebu, most of them prefer to take it in UV Gullas College of Medicine, because of the entire practical solutions and practical exposure offered by the UV Gullas college of Medicine. This is the only Philippines Medical College to offer a MBBS abroad program specifically MBBS in Philippines program that has a pathology and microbiology lab that is completely digitalized. UV Gullas College of Medicine also stands unique due to the practical exposure that the UV Gullas College of Medicine Campus offers its MBBS students starting from the second year itself. The MBBS students of UV Gullas College of Medicine have to wear the UV Gullas uniform within the first week of joining. This is to ensure that they get into the flow of becoming a professional and start getting groomed asap.
While thinking of taking up MBBS Abroad specifically for MBBS in Philippines Admissions 2020 – One can think of UV Gullas College of Medicine – Advantages & Opportunities after MD
1) The UV Gullas Medical College is CHED accredited and ensures that the MBBS students who have attended the NMAT exams get to apply for the Doctor of Medicine. UV Gullas Medical College due to its high standards and pass percentages has been rated among Top 3 of the Best Philippines Medical colleges in Wikipedia (as seen above)
2) 3 out of 4 stars was achieved by the UV Gullas Medical College due to performance, infrastructure and facilities provided in the UV Gullas Medical College, and we are looking at achieving 4 stars soon
3) Individual Attention is provided to the student. Each faculty of the UV Gullas Medical College is mapped specifically to ensure that the MBBS students are mentored and molded to become doctors with a heart
4) Practical Exposure is best when one choose to do MBBS Abroad specifically MBBS in Philippines, as clinical starts from the second year in UV Gullas Medical College
5) The UV Gullas Medical College boasts of Intensive Cadaver training where the MBBS students are made to learn the cadavers right after they complete their theory classes. This helps them achieve an in-depth understanding of the human body.
6) Laboratory facilities ensure that our MBBS students understand and practically explore what they have learnt – the completely digitalized pathology and microbiology labs coupled with histology and cadaver training helps our MBBS students to see the other side of the text books in real life.
7) The UV Gullas College of Medicine also ensures that One year of Internship is done while doing MBBS Abroad specifically MBBS in Philippines itself, because while doing MBBS in Philippines, the level exposure is very high. This helps the MBBS students to be well versed and confident in facing patients after their MBBS abroad course of MBBS in Philippines.
8) Same climatic conditions in India and Philippines, ensures that the disease patterns studied and followed in UV Gullas Medical College, will help the MBBS students while doing MBBS abroad, i.e, MBBS in Philippines to understand and treat the patients when they come to India.
9) UV Gullas College of Medicine Campus Hostel with 24 hour security and CCTV cameras all over the UV Gullas College of Medicine campus helps keep our MBBS students safe and secure. The UV Gullas Uniforms which is white and white for all MBBS students ensures that there is a decorum and the UV Gullas Students are easily identifiable.
10) Indian food is provided – Veg, Non Veg, and Jain ensures that the UV Gullas hostel is the safest place where the MBBS students feel at home when they are away from home.
11) UV Gullas Medical College also follows the concept of ensuring the MBBS students do research about the various topics covered in classes in the form of assignments. This ensures that the through the Research they are not confined to books alone
12) UV Gullas Accreditations from US, UK, Californian, Canadian, Thai, WHO and the Indian Medical Boards gives the MBBS Students eligibility to migrate and continue studies and practice in any of these countries
13) On campus training for USMLE and MCI to help the MBBS students clear the tests, ensure that the UV Gullas Medical College students are confident and well versed, when facing the exam.
14) 82% average pass aggregate in USMLE till now for 40 years
15) Extra-curricular activities are given importance – the MBBS students of UV Gullas Medical College won the National Medical Quiz in Philippines, not to mention the presence of sports and gym facilities ensure that our MBBS students have a good all round development.
MBBS in Philippines Admissions 2020 have got opened. The MBBS in Philippines eligibility has been detailed for you below. And thus UV Gullas College of Medicine Admissions 2020 are now open. For Indian Students who want to do MBBS abroad, especially in MBBS in Philippines and they choose to take the UV Gullas College of Medicine Admissions; the MBBS students would have to appear for the NEET 2020 exam. They can send their 10th standard certificate with aadhar card (12th standard certificate- if they have), to the UV Gullas Admissions Staff, in the UV Gullas College of Medicine Admissions Office, Chennai, based out of Vadapalani.
This is done to ensure that your certificates are verified to check whether you are eligible. Once you eligibility is verified, follow the instructions of the UV Gullas College of Medicine Admissions staff’s instructions carefully. Start your MBBS abroad journey by choosing to do MBBS in Philippines at UV Gullas College of Medicine, Philippines, and come back to India as a respected doctor. The UV Gullas College of Medicine has been positioned as one of the Best Philippines Medical Colleges to do medicine in Cebu. UV Gullas Direct Admissions office will guide you through the admission process and make everything easy for you.
UV Gullas College of Medicine Fees structure is one of the most affordable (Less than Rs.17 lakhs total for 5.5 years) especially when pursuing MBBS in Philippines. Study a world-class M.D (Doctor of Medicine) degree which involves a lot of practical-based clinical training, at UV Gullas College of Medicine. UV Gullas College of Medicine is looking at creating MCI exam toppers for the MCI exam conducted in India.The MCI toppers have been from Philippines Medical colleges that come under the same management as the UV Gullas College of Medicine. The Philippines Medical College Syllabus is generally the same across all colleges with tiny variatons. You may check the UV Gullas Syllabus here.
The MBBS in Philippines Course is divided into BS as a premedical course and the MD. Initally, a MBBS student aspiring to do MBBS abroad especially in MBBS in Philippines may have to choose between the various Philippines Medical Colleges. For that a thorough understanding of the MBBS in Philippines courses is required, and the process and the eligibility factors are important also. It is more or less the same as UV Gullas College of Medicine Admissions Eligibility. Hence, you may check the MBBS in Philippines Eligibility by checking the hyper link.
Call UV Gullas College of Medicine Authorized Admission office in Chennai today and book your appointment at +91 9445553877
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
And visit us at:
UV Gullas College of Medicine Admissions Office,
Shree towers, #51, 100 feet road, Near Vadapalani flyover, Vadapalani, Chennai-600026.
If you would like to do MBBS Abroad more specifically, MBBS in Philippines, then you could check out the UV Gullas College of Medicine Admission Fees Structure is given in uvgullascollegeofmedicine.com
To find answers for some of the frequently asked questions, visit uvgullascollegeofmedicine.com/faqs/