NEET 2020 Common Service Centres/ Facilitation Centers
National Testing Agency (NTA) will be using Common Service Centres (CSC) to help students in filling and submitting the online Application Form for NEET 2020 along with the payment of application fee.
|Preparing email, Submission of Application Form for NEET 2020 and Print out||25|
|Online payment of Fee for NEET 2020||0.5% of transaction|
|Downloading of Admit Card/OMR/Answer Key||10|
|Online claim for Responses/Key||25|
|Print out per page||5|
Helpline Numbers for NEET 2020
|Name||Contact No.||Email ID||Work Timings|
|Help Desk||011-22041807 email@example.com||8 am to 8 pm|
|Toll Free No.||firstname.lastname@example.org||8 am to 8 pm|
|NEET Branch||9599590192 email@example.com||9:30 am to 5 pm|
Category-wise NEET Qualifying Marks
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Marks Range|
|General – PWD||45 Percentile|
After the declaration of cutoff, an All India Merit List is prepared by the National Testing Agency (NTA), containing names of qualified candidates with their NEET Rank.
- The NEET Merit List will now be used to allocate seats in veterinary colleges for undergraduate courses like BVSc. and Animal Husbandry also, under 15% in All India Quota.
- NEET Results are also applicable for admissions to medical colleges in India except for AIIMS and JIPMER, which conduct their own medical entrance exams.
- NEET Results are also valid for UV Gullas College of Medicine to get admitted and study MBBS in Philippines
How to Check NEET Result 2020?
The NTA (National Testing Agency) will announce NEET 2020 Result in the internet while publishing the final answer keys. The steps to check NTA NEET 2020 Result are as follows:
- Visit the official website of NEET at nta.ac.in.
- Under the Online Services tab, click on NEET Result
- A new tab will get open. Enter the credentials to get NEET Results
- The NEET credentials – Roll No., Date of Birth and Security PIN.
- NEET Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take printout of NTA NEET Score Card
What is NEET Percentile Score?
NEET Percentile Score is the score which helps to realize, how qualified the candidate is when compared to the total number of students attempting NEET 2020.
- It is calculated on the basis of candidate’s relative position in comparison to other rank holders.
- NEET All India Rank is calculated on the basis of absolute score obtained by them in NEET.
Below is a representation of the NEET qualifying percentile for counselling:
|Unreserved Category (UR)||50 Percentile|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribes (ST)/ Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40 Percentile|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||45 Percentile|
NEET Percentile is determined on the basis of highest marks scored in All India Merit List. If under certain categories, large number of students fail to achieve the minimum marks, then the Central Government and MCI may lower the minimum marks for the respective categories.
How do you calculate NEET 2020 Percentile
The percentile can be calculated by the following method:
Case Study :
If the student scored Rank of 5,85,698 in All India NEET Merit Rank List and the total number of students appeared are 14,12,318.
The percentile will be: [1412318-585698)/1412318] X 100 = 59 Percentile
You need to get 50 percentile for admission in Medical/Dental colleges.
NEET 2020 Counselling
NEET Counselling is expected to be started from June, 2020. Candidates who qualify NEET 2020 and appear in the final merit list will be eligible for NEET Counselling
- The counselling for 15% (All India Quota) AIQ seats and seats in Deemed and Central Universities will be conducted by MCC(Medical Counselling Committee).
- The merit list for centralized counselling will be according to the AIQ Rank.
- Students who apply for admission in State Medical Colleges/Universities/Institutions through NEET merit list should follow the instructions of the State Government and the concerned authorities of the medical/dental colleges /Institution/University concerned for the counselling process.
- State Merit List will be based on the candidates’ All India Rank.
The advantage of UV Gullas College of Medicine, Philippines, is that MBBS abroad doesn’t require to score high marks in NEET Exam. The candidate should have passed NEET so that he is eligible to do NEXT (National Exit Test) when he returns to India. This is because after the course from UV Gullas College of Medicine, when the student comes to India, he needs to write NEXT to get the license to practice in India. The number of exams, the content to study which are more or less PG level Text Books and the revisions with the practical exposure makes UV Gullas College of Medicine a unique proposition for the students attempting NEET in India.
NEET counselling 2020 –
The Directorate General of Health Sciences (DGHS) representing the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will start NEET 2020 counselling from the third week of June for MBBS/ BDS courses. The counselling of NEET 2020 will be conducted in online mode. Candidates participating in the AIQ NEET counselling will be required to register online. Only candidates who qualify NEET 2020 with the minimum required percentile will be eligible to participate in NEET 2020. The Director General of Health Services (DGHS) in New Delhi has been entrusted to conducting NEET counselling 2020 for 15% seats of the total intake for all the government colleges for All India Quota candidates.
Though NEET 2020 counselling Seats are offered in Central and Deemed Universities, seats are also reserved for Wards of Insured Persons (IP quota) in Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) medical colleges and seats are also available at the Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) Pune.
The result of NEET counselling 2020 will be released as a seat allotment list. The Counselling of NEET 2020 for rest of 85% seats offered in government and private medical/dental college will be conducted by the respective state counselling authority.
UV Gullas College of Medicine Admissions start from April 2020 and, the counselling session helps the students understand the options they get with International Exposure they will receive for a very affordable fee. The stress if having to face the results in June 2nd is much reduced when they realize that they have an option to learn MBBS abroad also through UV Gullas College of Medicine, Philippines.
NEET 2020 will be conducted on May 3, 2020 in pen and paper based mode. As many as 235 medical colleges will participate in the counselling process of the NEET 2020. A total of three rounds of NEET 2020 counselling will be organised including a mop-up round. The mop up round of counselling will be conducted only for Deemed/Central University and ESIC Colleges.
NEET counselling 2020 – An Overview
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|The Counselling happening for NEET 2020 for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||The Directorate General of Health Sciences (DGHS), representing the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)|
|NEET Counselling for 2020 for 15% All India Quota (AIQ) Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||The Directorate General of Health Sciences (DGHS), representing the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)|
|2020, NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in Deemed University colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||The Directorate General of Health Sciences (DGHS), representing the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)|
|NEET 2020 counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi|
|For NEET Counselling in 2020 for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
|The NEET 2020, Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||The Directorate General of Health Sciences (DGHS), representing the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) and (Armed Forces Medical College) AFMC Pune|
NEET 2020, Counselling Dates
|Round 1 for All India Quota/Deemed Universities/Central Universities/ESIC Colleges|
|Registration/Payment & Choice filling||Third week of June 2020|
|Choice Filling||Last week of June 2020|
|Payment Last date||Fourth week of June 2020|
|Allotment Result||The Last week of June 2020|
|Reporting to allotted colleges||Upto first week of July 2020|
|Round 2 for All India Quota/Deemed Universities/Central Universities/ESIC Colleges|
|Display of Seat Allotment||First week of July 2020|
|Fresh Registration, payment & choice filling||Second week of July 2020|
|Choice filling ends||Second week of July 2020|
|Last date for payment||Second week of July 2020|
|Allotment Results||Third week of July 2020|
|Seat allotment letter for round 2||Third week of July 2020|
|Reporting to allotted colleges||Up to last week of July 2020|
|Transfer of vacant seats to the respective states||Last week of July 2020|
|Mop-Up Round for Deemed Universities/Central Universities/ESIC Colleges|
|Fresh registration||Second week of August 202|
|Choice filling and Finalizing the seat||Third week of August 2020|
|Allotment result||Third week of August 2020|
|Reporting to allotted colleges||Last week of August 2020|
|Transfer of vacant seats to the respective Institutes||Last week of August 2020|
NEET counselling 2020 – Latest NEET News
- There has been a major spur in the number of medical colleges participating in the AIQ counselling this year. A total of 235 medical colleges are participating in AIQ counselling in NEET 2020 when it was only 193 medical colleges for NEET 2019.
- The addition of colleges has increased the number of seats available under AIQ to 4591 when it was only 4064 seats last year.
- The counselling for 85% seats in Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and ESIC college which was earlier conducted by the concerned IPU administration, will now be conducted Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) from this year onwards.
NEET counselling 2020- General Eligibility Criteria
- Students who have achieved the requisite minimum qualifying percentile will be eligible to participate in the NEET 2020 counselling.
- To be eligible to participate in the NEET 2020 counselling, candidates must register themselves on the MCC website within the time frames mentioned above.
- All candidates, including candidates from the erstwhile state of J&K who have qualified NEET, will be eligible to participate in the (All India Quota) AIQ counselling for Deemed Universities.
- UV Gullas College of Medicine Admissions requires the student to have passed the NEET exam to go abroad.
NEET counselling 2020- Central University Eligibility Criteria
1) Delhi University (LHMC, UCMS, MAMC): – 15% Seats will be contributed to All India Quota & for the rest 85% institutional quota seats, only those candidates are eligible who have studied 11th & 12th grade in Delhi.
2) Aligarh Muslim University (AMU):- The university will have 50% Institutional reservation for the candidates who have studied from their schools for the last 3 years. The remaining 50% of seats will be open to all NEET qualified candidates.
3) BHU:- All candidates who are eligible for NEET counselling will also be eligible to participate in BHU MBBS Counselling 2020 for all seats offered in the University.
4) Faculty of Dentistry, Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi: A total of three seats of BDS are under the internal quota of Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi and 47 seats of BDS seats will be open to all. Students of Jamia who have passed their qualifying examination (Class 10 or 12) from Jamia Schools as regular students will be eligible to get admission under internal quota of Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi.
5) UV Gullas College of Medicine, Cebu, Philippines : The percentile cut off for students in India is the eligibility criteria for students to join UV Gullas College of Medicine, Philippines. There are reservations for filippinos, however, International Admissions is not considered on the same platter and the students can consider learning MBBS abroad after the UV Gullas College of Medicine Admissions is through. The Authorized Admission office in India is based in Vadapalani, Chennai from where all the students are sent to the campus.
NEET counselling 2020 – Seat Allotment
The Directorate General of Health Sciences (DGHS) will publish the seat matrices for NEET 2020 counselling before the commencement of each round. The seat matrix will be released as MBBS, BDS, AIQ seats in Central University, Deemed University and seats offered in ESIC institutes.
NEET Counselling 2020- Step-by-step process
Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will begin the registration process of NEET 2020 in the second week of June 2020. Below is the step by step procedure to participate in counselling of NEET 2020.
Students will be required to register online at www.mcc.nic.in. A link to fill the registration form will be available on this page as and when it is released. Here, the students will be required to submit their Roll number, registration number, name, mother’s name, and date of birth as printed on their NEET rank letter.
Counselling Fee Payment
To successfully register, and to be considered eligible for the counselling process, candidates must pay a refundable fee and a non-refundable fee within the time period stipulated. The fee can be paid only through online medium by Credit/Debit card or internet banking. Candidates can check the counselling fee below.
NEET 2020 counselling fee
|Non-Refundable Registration Fee||15% AIQ/ Central Universities||Fee|
|All Categories||INR 5,000|
|Refundable Tuition Fee||15% AIQ/ Central Universities||Fee|
|All Categories||INR 2,00,000|
Locking Seat Choices
On successfully registering, students must fill choice of course and college/institute they wish to get admission into. While filling, a list of colleges will be displayed, which can be used as reference while filling. Any number of choices can be filled by the candidate. After adding the choices, the students can change the sequence by moving them up or down, even interchange choices and delete choices. The students then have to lock the choices because if the candidates have not locked their choices, then the saved choices can get locked automatically. No saved choices is considered as the candidate having not selected any choice. The student will not be considered for NEET seat allotment for round two due to this.
Seat Allotment List
After counselling, the seat allotment results will be revealed. NEET counselling result, released in the form of the seat allotment list and seat allotment letter, will candidates realize the seats allotted to them. Candidates can check their name, allotted college, roll no., quota, allotted category, candidates’ category and course in the NEET seat allotment list. The seat allotment letter needs to be carried at the time of reporting to the allotted college with the other documents.
Reporting to the Allotted College
Once a seat has been allotted, the student is expected to report at the college to complete the admission formalities. Candidates, while reporting to the allotted college, must submit the original copy of the required documents which are listed as shown –
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET Scorecardor Rank Letter
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Eight passport size photographs
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
UV Gullas College of Medicine Admission Process
The UV Gullas College of Medicine Admission Process is very simple and affordable. UV Gullas College of Medicine has always believed in serving the students and the human community as its first preference. The Admission team for India in the UV Gullas Admission Office, located in Vadapalani, Chennai, adheres to this principle. The requirement for the admission process is made to suit India.
The student with his/her family comes to the UV Gullas College of Medicine Direct Admission Office, with the Aadhar card ad photo copies of the 10th mark sheet, 12th mark sheet, aadhar card and NEET Exam card(with the originals which is verified and given back to the parents and the student immediately).
A token amount of just Rs. 25,000 is to be credited to UV Gullas College of Medicine, Vadapalani Branch, to start the admission process. This amount is part of the total fee structure of UV Gullas College of Medicine. On receipt of the first installment of the fee, a list of 19 documents is released for the International Admission process. On completion of this documentation where the team would also be guiding the parents on how to go about the documentation, the UV Gullas College of Medicine Fees second installment is remitted. And , after the visa interview the final installment is collected. The fee is valid for 1.5 years and hence the botheration of payments anymore is avoided. The complete process is hand held by the Admission team in UV Gullas College of Medicine Admission Office, Vadapalani, Chennai.
NEET Counselling 2020 – Registration Fee and Forfeiture
Candidates will be asked to pay two kinds of fee at the time of registration for 15% AIQ/ Central University and Deemed University. A non-refundable registration fee of Rs 1000/- will be charged from all Unreserved candidates (Rs 500 for SC/ST/OBC candidates) who wants to participate. The prescribed non-refundable registration fee for Deemed University will be Rs 5000/-. Along with that a refundable fee is paid at the time of registration.
(You may check the table above)
Exit with forfeiture means, a candidate, if allotted a seat in the second round of counselling, and does not want to join the allotted seat. Then as per the exit policy, the candidates can exit with forfeiture (losing security amount deposited). But once the student has joined the allotted seat, then neither can it be surrendered nor can he/she resign from it.
For more information on NEET 2020 Exam Dates, Exam Patterns, How to apply, What to be considered while applying for NEET 2020, please visit us at https://uvgullascollegeofmedicine.com/neet-2020/
For extra information the student can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more Information on UV Gullas College of Admission Fees Structure, please visit uvgullascollegeofmedicine.com
MBBS in Philippines Admissions 2020 have got opened. The MBBS in Philippines eligibility has been detailed for you below. And thus UV Gullas College of Medicine Admissions 2020 are now open. For Indian Students who want to do MBBS abroad, especially in MBBS in Philippines and they choose to take the UV Gullas College of Medicine Admissions; the MBBS students would have to appear for the NEET 2020 exam. They can send their 10th standard certificate with aadhar card (12th standard certificate- if they have), to the UV Gullas Admissions Staff, in the UV Gullas College of Medicine Admissions Office, Chennai, based out of Vadapalani.
This is done to ensure that your certificates are verified to check whether you are eligible. Once you eligibility is verified, follow the instructions of the UV Gullas College of Medicine Admissions staff’s instructions carefully. Start your MBBS abroad journey by choosing to do MBBS in Philippines at UV Gullas College of Medicine, Philippines, and come back to India as a respected doctor. The UV Gullas College of Medicine has been positioned as one of the Best Philippines Medical Colleges to do medicine in Cebu. UV Gullas Direct Admissions office will guide you through the admission process and make everything easy for you.
UV Gullas College of Medicine Fees structure is one of the most affordable (Less than Rs.17 lakhs total for 5.5 years) especially when pursuing MBBS in Philippines. Study a world-class M.D (Doctor of Medicine) degree which involves a lot of practical-based clinical training, at UV Gullas College of Medicine. UV Gullas College of Medicine is looking at creating MCI exam toppers for the MCI exam conducted in India.The MCI toppers have been from Philippines Medical colleges that come under the same management as the UV Gullas College of Medicine. The Philippines Medical College Syllabus is generally the same across all colleges with tiny variatons. You may check the UV Gullas Syllabus here.
The MBBS in Philippines Course is divided into BS as a premedical course and the MD. Initally, a MBBS student aspiring to do MBBS abroad especially in MBBS in Philippines may have to choose between the various Philippines Medical Colleges. For that a thorough understanding of the MBBS in Philippines courses is required, and the process and the eligibility factors are important also. It is more or less the same as UV Gullas College of Medicine Admissions Eligibility. Hence, you may check the MBBS in Philippines Eligibility by checking the hyper link.
Call UV Gullas College of Medicine Authorized Admission office in Chennai today and book your appointment at +91 9445553877
Or email us at email@example.com
And visit us at:
UV Gullas College of Medicine Admissions Office,
Shree towers, #51, 100 feet road, Near Vadapalani flyover, Vadapalani, Chennai-600026.
If you would like to do MBBS Abroad more specifically, MBBS in Philippines, then you could check out the UV Gullas College of Medicine Admission Fees Structure is given in uvgullascollegeofmedicine.com
To find answers for some of the frequently asked questions, visit uvgullascollegeofmedicine.com/faqs/